A client asked me today whether there was coverage available that he could provide to his key executives to protect them against a personal identity theft event. I thought that was a really good question, since as the employer, he might want to protect his key executives against the distraction of responding to a potential identity theft.
I told him about coverages that can be added to personal lines policies, but he was thinking about protection that he could provide as the employer.
So, if we are talking about providing coverage to individuals for their personal exposure, is there:
1) an insurance and or services product that can be bought by the employer on behalf of key executives (or all employees, for that matter), and
2) do any of the cyber products offered to commercial insureds provide coverage for key executives personal identity theft?
Topics We Cover
- Cyber Risk Insurance
- D&O Insurance (Side A)
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Insurance Companies
- Intellectual Property Insurance
- Market Research
- Media Liability Insurance
- Middle Market Insureds Research
- Privacy Insurance
- Private Company Management Liability Insurance
- Specialty Insurance
- Technology E&O Insurance
Search Our Blog
Peter on Politico Briefing on Politics… Richard Betterley on Cyber Insurance – a Mark… Richard Betterley on Cyber Insurance – a Mark… Ben Norris on Cyber Insurance – a Mark… More Small and Mid-S… on Cyber Insurance – a Mark…
Share This Blog
Our Blog Posts